Monday, February 24, 2014

Destination Unknown






The schooner was at the docks and ready to set sail. There was a fierce storm and much doubt as to whether or not we were going to arrive at our destination in due time if at all. But where we were headed exactly, I do not know. All I know is that there had been much turmoil in my life, dealing with severe depression and a mental breakdown, and having to rely on my Husband, Vick for support at a very vulnerable time in my life. He had tried to commit me to a hospital to seek the proper care for awhile, but after 2 days in the hospital, I ran away back home. The place looked more like an asylum for the spiritually tainted. It seemed evil and no hope for me anywhere, so I ran away. I knew I had entered a very dark corner which I had dragged Vick into and I saw what it was doing to him. We knew we had to get away. Destination Unknown…

***Coming Soon In Audio*****


No comments:

Post a Comment