Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bus 568





The wheels on the bus go round and round..round and round...round and round..the wheels on the bus go round and round...

And they keep going, going, and going...

They never stop...

8 A.M. every morning. Bus 568. The kids get on that bus on their way to school. Teenagers. Ugh, how I loathe them. So rowdy. So obnoxious. So ungrateful. I hear their swears, their gossips, their cries. I see that same bus every morning and I hear it all. Ugh and that bus driver. That damn, repulsive, reprobate. All he does is terrorizes the kids. Sad ole' drunk..

The windows are always tinted. I can't see the teens. But it's the same old routine. 8 A.M. Every morning. That same old bus. Bus 568. It scares me. The bus scares me. I don't know why, but it just does. I can't sleep peacefully. I wake up to that sound. That ugly bus sound. God do I hate that sound. I get this eerie feeling that something just isn't right. It's a morbid feeling that I can't explain. It's death on my block...

***Full Story Coming Soon In Audio***

No comments:

Post a Comment