Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cat's Eye (1985)



It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rivals
And as the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger


Well, a tiger is a cat and in this case, it's the eye of the Tabby Cat. The eye that captures every unpleasant scenario like a Polaroid camera. But the cat is just looking for a home during it's journey onto a stray path. What the cat needs is its' rightful owner.



Quitters Inc.



Addiction rears it's ugly head once again though this time to cigarettes. I remember when I was a kid, and this I will never forget, my father had a pack of Marlboro Lights. Well I was curious to try it and I asked him if I could try just one. So my father hands me the cigarette and I light it up. I don't remember if I was coughing up a storm or not but I do remember getting really upset at the fact that my dad allowed me to smoke and didn't try to stop me. I even thought he didn't care. I mean when I tried it I never thought "hey I could get used to this, let me make this a habit". I never could get used to it,it's not chocolate after all. And needless to say, I am not a smoker. My dad claims when he let me try smoking, it was his progressive way of letting me see for myself how harmful smoking is. So if it's so harmful, why do people do it? And how far do people need to go in order to realize that this lung consuming habit can not only cost your life but the life of your loved ones as well?



The Ledge



There is always a price to pay in Atlantic City, especially the price for coveting another man's wife. Being a gambler and an adulterer? Or an adulteress enabler for that matter? Not a very smart combination especially in Atlantic City. But what happens in Atlantic City stays in Atlantic City..

I'll tell you what. I will make you a deal. If you walk on the narrow ledge outside my 1,000,000th story penthouse and keep on your toes at all costs, my wife is all yours. If you refuse the deal I am offering you, I will have you arrested for the drugs that are planted in your vehicle. So what have you got to lose except your life possibly?



Just stay on your toes.....



Slippery when wet, don't you know?


Looks like I won.. Now where is your end of the bargain?


Here is my wife for you... I told you I'd keep my end of the bargain..


The cat's eye sees all that you do. It is on my side. It's going to make you pay...



General

The cat found it's home. New owner, new name, and new nemesis. Something does not want cute little Amanda to have the pet she loves oh so much and will be her friend for life. 


But a cat's love towards its' owner is unconditional and unbreakable. 


Love always wins in the end...









No comments:

Post a Comment