Thursday, January 8, 2015

Nothing In The Dark - The Twilight Zone Season 3 (1962)

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand..don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly..don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

Are you afraid to die? If so why? Are you afraid of where you will go after? Of whom or what you may find? You are afraid of not knowing. You are afraid of the dark...the ultimate unknown...

Death supposedly looks like this....


The Grim Reaper has your card. It's been picked today! But don't take me now..I'm not ready for you. But is the Grim Reaper factual or fictional? Death, the inevitable event, will always be in the cards for all of us. We will all have to walk the plank sometime..And the Grim Reaper beckons to us...But what if, Death was not a skeleton wearing a black hoodie holding a sword cane? What if Death only resembled a person like you and I? 

If Death looked like this, would you be afraid to die then? 





I know I sure as Hell wouldn't be afraid....



No comments:

Post a Comment