Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Salems Lot - 1979

You and me have a disease..you affect me, you infect me...
I'm afflicted, you're addicted...
You and me...you and me.... - Bad Religion (Infected)

And Jerusalem's Lot in Maine...is in fact...infected...

Ben Mears, a writer, has returned home to Salem's Lot after 25 years.. He recollects his experience in the old abandoned Marsten House and begins writing about it. This house is a collector...


And it's been bought! The contract has been signed by none other than Kurt Barlow.. But we only see his partner Richard Straker..


All of a sudden, the town begins to die...Only to resurrect itself and give it a whole new name..a name we will never ever forget...


And who is Mr. Barlow you ask?

Well....he's the one who now OWNS Salem's Lot..


Get out while you still can..unless you want to be at the mercy of the vampire!






No comments:

Post a Comment