Sunday, March 15, 2015

Unmasking The Monster - Benny Benzino


Horror has a new face. Meet Benny Benzino everybody! A native from Canton Ohio and a former Independent Professional Wrestler, Benny has had a passion for Horror films starting at a very early age.

"I'm from the Hall Of Fame city, Canton, Ohio, born & raised. I am, have been, and always will be a huge fan of the horror genre. Before I began working in the film industry, I trained to become a pro wrestler and worked indie shows here in Ohio. My journey into film began in 2010 when I met actor/director Roger Conners. He was starring in a horror film titled "Chill: The Killing Games", directed by the amazing Noelle Bye. Roger asked me if I wanted to give acting a try, and I jumped at the chance. Although I had never acted in a movie before, I was super excited for my first role. Being a huge horror fan, the whole experience was quite surreal, and I was a little nervous being around so many talented actors and crew. Roger is one of the most talented individuals I've had the honor of working with, and I'm proud to call him a friend. It's amazing just how down-to-earth and friendly everyone I've worked with has been. I've met some very accomplished actors and actresses, and some brilliant directors. More importantly, I've made some awesome friends. My favorite film I've worked on to date is the upcoming horror thriller "Raw Focus", which is written and directed by Bobby Jones. From day one working with Bobby, I could tell his film would turn out to be something special, simply by witnessing the passion he has for his work. Bobby Jones is not just an artist, he's a genius, and an all-around wonderful person. I cannot say enough good things about Bobby Jones, and once everyone sees Raw Focus, they will finally get to witness just how gifted everyone involved with this project is. I am truly blessed to be a part of the Raw Focus family, and thankful that Bobby gave me the chance to play the Razorface character in his film, which has turned out to be my largest and most cherished role to date. Everyone involved with the project has done an amazing job. I am very grateful to have such amazing friends in the industry, and everyone I've worked with has been awesome. Although I'm still very new to the film scene, I'm super excited to see what the future holds and what new projects might come about."

You can check out Razorface here by clicking the link below and the rest of Benny's upcoming projects.

Razorface

No comments:

Post a Comment