Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I Spit On Your Grave (2010) - I Shot The Sherriff


A lovely young girl should never be left alone with a pack of wild wolverines. Jennifer Hills was all alone, pretty, sweet, out to do no harm to anybody. She just wanted to finish her novel. It's a bad bad world out in the woods..She really should have traveled in a group with both guy and girl friends. But she didn't know any better...

There is literally no salvation at all...The town Sheriff has a problem with abusing his own badge...



Vile son of a bitch who has a pregnant wife and young innocent daughter at home. While they are under the impression he is out protecting the law, in actuality he is breaking it..


Yes you are an ass man.. Take away the dignity of a young woman with a bright future ahead of her. Rape her out of her innocence and spirit. I can't help but feel sorry for your family, especially your daughter..

But it's OK.. Because Jennifer Hills will be back for revenge. She will never be the same again..



Does this look familiar to you Sheriff Shithead??? Now you are the one who will be raped out of your dignity and honor. Don't worry, your family will be notified very shortly..


I'd really hate to be in your position...no pun intended..



I shot the Sheriff, but I swear it was in self-defense.. - Bob Marley (I Shot The Sheriff)


No comments:

Post a Comment