Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Ghost Ship - Morey's Piers


Hey everybody, I am back in action after a nice fun-filled family vacation. My family and I went to Morey's Piers in Wildwood, New Jersey and as usual we had a blast at the amusement parks there. Of course, you cannot go to an amusement park without visiting a Spook House. The Ghost Ship was one that I couldn't wait to go into. It is a walking attraction, not really a ride. 

The founder of the park and attraction itself, Jack Morey, states that this haunted attraction is based on The Philadelphia Experiment. It is a World War II legend. According to the tale, something went wrong during this experiment and the crew men were fused into the ship. That would explain the ghosts on the ship. 

(I do not own this video)

The name of this attraction made me think George Romero, Lucio Fulci, Zombies on boats, The Undead, etc. Apparently Zombies on ships are very common. I was told awhile back that there is a chemical on the ships that the crew breathe in or consume, which may not kill them necessarily, but damage their brain to a Zombie-like extent. The very same person also told me that there will be a Zombie Apocalypse too. Yep, the day The Undead take over. Their first territory will be a boat. So I guess I may have to cancel the Cruise Trip idea lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment