Sunday, November 29, 2015

Tales from the Crypt (1972)


What happens when one day you wake up some place very strange and unfamiliar, unable to recollect the previous hours of your life? Maybe a very bad hangover? Whatever it is, your amnesiatic state of mind brought you to the door of your destiny. You are not alone. In this crypt, 5 individuals will be receiving their final judgement. Wow, I am actually having flashbacks of when I was still in school and the teacher would call me up to give me my final grade for an exam I didn't study for or was just not good at the subject matter. Oh how I feared the punishment I was going to receive when I got home. Although, there is nothing immoral about being a lousy student. After all, I may have been lousy in school, but I am not lousy in life...



I swear, I didn't do it...Please don't condemn me, I'm innocent...


And All Through The House...

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout 
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town...

He's making a list
And checking it twice
Gonna find out whose naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town...

And you my dear just made Santa's NAUGHTY list. You greedy money hungry bitch....


Reflection Of Death

You lying cheating sonofabitch.. You leave your loving and devoted wife and children to be with your mistress, only to end up in a vicious car crash. Both in your dreams and in reality, your guilty conscience catches up with you. You dream of getting killed with your mistress, only to wake up heading for the same exact collision course. You and your lover "survive" of course...


She is crippled and you are well...just a dead corpse.. 

Poetic Justice



Roses are red
Violets are blue
Karma is a bitch
And it's coming for you....

If ugly was a record label, you would go platinum. You push a very good man to hang himself and why? He was nothing but a warm loving soul to animals and children. He embraced life while you smear it with your bitterness and hatred. Trying to remove his beloved dogs, getting him fired, and turning children that he loves against him by exploiting matters of child molestation, is a litany of the vicious crimes you will be sentenced for. I guess deep down maybe you were envious at Grimsdyke's ability to love without limitations so you push him to take his own life. It's OK though because Grimsdyke will not rest in peace until some poetic justice is served..



Wish You Were Here



You have 3 wishes...

I wish for....no nevermind. There is a catch. I just know there is. I could wish for all the things I've ever wanted 3X. But I was always told to be extremely careful what you wish for because you might just get it, and then regret it...



Death follows you at a high speed chase while you are on your way to collect the fortune your wife wished for..

Then your wife wishes you back alive..


Blind Alleys



You abuse the blind. You starve them. You let them freeze to death. But you and your cuddly canine cannot be bothered while you enjoy steaks and wine. But your biggest mistake was underestimating the loss of one main sense, for when you lose one sense, you heighten the other ones. And now it is their turn to trap you in the dark. To suffer. Be scared..


All trapped in the dark with a room full of razor blades...OOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH!

And a certain canine you once fathered, comes out of captivity...


Here boy....


No comments:

Post a Comment