Saturday, January 2, 2016

Zombie (1979) - Zombie Pie

OK, I love to cook, but I won't start a recipe blog here. However, as I was watching Lucio Fulci's Zombie, the other night, I sorta came up with a funny recipe of my own. I don't think I will ever make a "Zombie Pie" in reality but I just thought it would be a concept for others to be amused by. 

For the Zombie Eyeballs, we can use actual meatballs.


For the maggots coming out of Zombie Eyeballs, we can add strands of Spaghetti and Noodles. 


For the actual Zombie Face and falling flesh, use a Slice of Pizza with cheese falling off.


Can you actually believe at one point when I was very little, I had a phobia of Pizza. The melting and falling cheese reminded me of skin falling off of someone's face. I used to freak out whenever family members ate Pizza. Now, if I didn't care about the added carbs that is, I could eat Pizza daily. 

For the Zombie teeth, chop onions to put on the pizza.


And of course, you cannot have a Zombie Pie without some blood. For the blood, add Beef Neck Sauce. 


It shouldn't take much time at all really. But your results should be something like this:


Close enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment