Thursday, February 11, 2016

Female Vampire (1975) - Love You To Death...

In her place one hundred candles burning
As salty sweat drips from her breast


her hips move and I can feel what they're saying, swaying
they say the beast inside me is gonna get ya, get ya, get yeah...

Yeah...


Black lipstick stains her glass of red wine
I am your servant, may I light your cigarette? 

Those lips smooth yeah I can feel what you're saying, praying
They say the beast inside me's gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get yeah...

Yeah...


I beg to serve, your wish is my law
Now close those eyes and let me love you to death.....

To death.... - Type O Negative


Oh and yes, Countess Irini Karlstein will live up to the Type O' Negative song... She will fellate you..err..I mean she will love you to death... She is a nymph Vampire who will hump the air if no man or woman is in sight. She says nothing but her body and mind does the communicating for her...




No comments:

Post a Comment