Wednesday, March 23, 2016

MGM- Mean Girl Of The Moment...


The name is MEG...M-E-G.....

Hmmmm.....LOL!

I sorta have to sympathize a little bit. I mean after high school, you get absolutely no time off and are put to work ASAP. You are sick of that minimum wage job and unable to afford a nice creamy latte every morning. You are so frustrated that you need to release that negative tension on somebody...



Bitches is as bitches does...


Umm..now I would generally wonder if I should ask if he might be a little too old for you, but that is none of my business. After all, it's OK to have Daddy issues. Or Grandpa issues. Maybe you just prefer men who wear Depends as opposed to boxers or briefs... Or maybe.....you just want that promotion so bad and eventually would like to own that camp. And so much that you don't mind if he cannot get it up without a little bit of help from some Pecker Pills.


I'd probably feel the same way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment