Saturday, July 9, 2016

Nekromantik (1987)


Parental Discretion Advised? Rated M for "Mature"? Rated R? Rated X? 

How about Rated T for "TWISTED"? Or Rated C for "CONVOLUTED"? Rated S For "SICK"? Maybe there aren't enough letters to describe a certain fetish for the dead.

There are people with all sorts of fetishes. A foot fetish to an ass fetish. It doesn't matter, it's all about your preferences. Nothing wrong with having a fetish. Nothing wrong with being kinky. If you want to spice up your sex life then it is your right. You can do whatever the hell you want because it is your fantasy. It is YOUR fetish.

But to lust for something that is not living? To lust for something decayed? To lust for something that can never touch you back voluntarily? Can you explain to me why? I mean if you screw a man/woman who doesn't move in bed and just lies there, I suppose that's the closest you might ever get to screwing a dead person, but at least that limp in bed still has a friggin' pulse and doesn't reek of decayed matter!

Oh I know what I would label this. "50 Shades of Convolution"! I would say "50 Shades of Fucked Up, but that has already been used. Dennis Nilsen, or Jefferey Dahmer, if you are hearing this wherever you are, all I gotta say is thank you. Thank you for taking YOUR kind of sick vile fetishes and permeating that same kind of sickness to this already sick world, only to make it more glamorous.



Some people just get off to the deceased. Out of every Adult Shop or Sex Museum I've ever visited, NEVER have I ever seen a corpse being sold for guilty pleasures. Is it a way for these necrophiliacs to bring the dead back to life in their own sick way? 

SMDH......

No comments:

Post a Comment