Thursday, July 21, 2016

Omen IV: The Awakening - A Girl Born Bad


A girl usually begins to menstruate around 10 years old. Before puberty hits, girls are supposed to be sweet little angels. No talking back, no picking on your little sibling, no talking in class, no picking on peers, and always respect those older than you. But once those raging hormones kick in, fahgetaboutit! All of the sweetness and obedience goes out the window. That is when you as a parent start to think, "what was I thinking when I pleaded to my husband to give me a baby?"...

But of course, some girls are just born bad. Maybe it's genetic. Or maybe adoptive parents need to think twice about whose child they are adopting.. 



Hell hath no fury like a little girl scorned.... I dare you to look at me the wrong way again. Just do it, because I will look right back at you...and kill you. The funny thing is, I don't even have to physically do it. All I have to do is just think it...


It's your stupidity for trying to control my wrath! And for the record, my "Juvenile BiPolar" disorder is genetic. You see, my biological father is The Devil!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment