Thursday, August 11, 2016

Dolls (1987) - Toys Vs. "Grownups"

Welcome To The Dollhouse.....


Growing up happens inevitably, at least physically. Mentally it's an option. I may not play with dolls anymore but I still like them. It would be nice to have more porcelain dolls on my bedroom ledge. I'd also like to custom make dolls that look just like me. Inanimate objects do live..at least inside the minds and hearts of a child. Maybe even to grownups who are children at heart.


All you need to do is be kind to the dolls. Love the dolls as though they are your own flesh and blood. But you also need to be kind to the children who love their dolls. Because just like dogs, dolls are very overprotective of their owners.



Bad and worthless deadbeat dad...


Evil stepmother...




Unruly skanks who got what was coming to them....




But who survives in the end?


The child and "child at heart"..

Shame on those who didn't believe...



No comments:

Post a Comment