Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Arachnophobia (1990)


The ugly fugly spider climbed up the old man's snout..
Down poured the blood and wiped the old man out..
Out came the fire just to ease everybody's pain..
And the ugly fugly spider was never to be seen again...

Are you scared of spiders? I sure as hell am. Whenever I see one around the basement or even a disgusting camel back cricket that looks like a spider that jumps, I cringe. Then I go to kill them. I spray them, I take an object, preferably a dumbbell and I smash them..Ah that crunch you hear is that ugly shell of the spider cracking to it's death. Do you think I am a mean person for doing that? Some may think so but I don't...lol. And as much as I love furry things, I cringe at those with eight legs and eight eyes::Shudders::


No comments:

Post a Comment