Sunday, May 19, 2019

In A Dark Dark Room And Other Scary Stories : The Green Ribbon


We fall in love and commit to a life time of honesty and compromise. No secrets. You know my life story and I know yours. You put the ring on my finger and never questioned my love. But I am not being 100% honest with you. And this secret which is very dark that I am harboring will break us not make us unfortunately. Which is why it is best it remains a secret for as long as it should. I know you cannot live without me as much as I cannot live without you. But trust me, the day will come when I will tell you my deep dark secret for it will be my first and last secret that I will ever conceal from you...

And the reason I always wear this green ribbon around my neck and have never once taken it off is because...



Head is detached but my heart is still in tact...

No comments:

Post a Comment