Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hidden Messages In Songs - Do You Dare To Listen?



I bet some of you have never given much thought to the songs you listen to everyday on the radio or phone. A typical love song when played forward sings of love, romance and all that nauseating stuff. Just kidding. Now when played backwards, you hear gibberish at first but sometimes "gibberish" contains some evil innuendos. Maybe even Satanic innuendos...

Maybe we are thinking too much here. I honestly don't know but as I hear these songs being played backwards, I feel like my heart may skip a few beats. Not in a good way either. 

(I do not own any of these videos)
  
    Led Zeppelin- Stairway To Heaven

Queen- Another One Bites The Dust
"It's fun to smoke marijuana"? 


This scares the shit out of me!


Beyonce - Drunk In Love


OK, Now what do we make of this because I am not so sure? I feel like I am listening to Exorcism tapes. Who actually gives music this kind of a second thought and why? Is it in every song? I don't think it's fair to blame the artist though. At least I don't think so. In the back of my mind, I am always going to wonder what hidden message every song I listen to has when reversed...


No comments:

Post a Comment