Thursday, July 18, 2019

The Nest - 1988


La Cucaracha La Cucaracha...

Let's play this song while doing the Riverdance on these ugly disgusting poor excuse for creatures. I feel gravely sorry for anybody in this life who has that "Cockroach" mentality when it comes to other human beings; that mentality to step on others just because you can. With that karmic debt, you will come back as a cockroach in the next life! I can make a laundry list of all the true cockroaches in this world. Generally speaking cockroaches are harmless but they are repulsive beyond belief. But these cockroaches devour every inch of your human body the same way a Piranha would, all thanks to a secret breeding project that will allow these killer roaches to assume the life form of whatever they kill...



I can never fully comprehend why stepping on an ugly soulless bug is considered mean. I've been told that I am mean for stomping on a bug and spreading its' guts all over the floor. Hell, to be really evil, I have even taken a 10 llb. dumbbell and smashed it right splat on the shell of the bug and that crunch while unsettling, made me feel so accomplished..lol.  I guess these killer roaches are trying to execute revenge by mutating into evil proportions to get back at us humans for stomping on them so nonchalantly..

No comments:

Post a Comment